Jun 18, 2011

How I Earn Money with Fiverr

I've currently earned about $100 with Fiverr. That's the place where you do something and get paid $5. In reality Fiverr takes $1 and PayPal takes 8 cents, so you are really working for $3.92.

If you want to see what I am prepared to do for $5 click here.

Let me tell you about a few things I do with Fiverr.

I wrote an 1800 word article listing all my secrets about selling on eBay. I earned my income from eBay for about 5 years before deciding to dedicate my time to online writing. When I decided to quit eBay I put all my secrets into one document and have sold it a number of times on Fiverr. This, in my opinion, is the way to sell gigs on Fiverr.

In my real (non Internet) life I am an organization and decluttering expert. I offer unlimited advice for one week on Fiverr in the area of organization and decluttering. Now, as a rate per hour it could be about 10 cents, but I work with real people with real problems and I find I can answer their questions easily. When the week is over I take all the emails and turn them into articles and put them on one of my sites about decluttering.

The most popular gig I have on Fiverr is that I will write an article promoting a product or website and put it on my HubPages account. I claim you can give me a topic and I have the ability to write about anything, although some articles have been more challenging than others. The advantage of this is that I am advertising a product that someone wants to sell, and chances are they are not the only ones. So, I assume I will get good Google ads on a range of topics. Given a topic I can usually research and write the article in 2-3 hours. If I do research I can often write more than one article, making my research time more profitable.

The limit on Fiverr is how creative you can be. I've also been told that if you keep adding new gigs then the gigs that you do have will stay near the top of the search. If you list a lot of gigs and sit back and wait, you won't get many sales.

So, the best way to earn money on Fiverr is to have a product where you can complete the sale as soon as you get the order. Or, as you can see from the above gigs, have a product that benefits you more than just the $5 (or really $3.92) that you will earn on Fiverr.

Let me know in the comments section if you have any great Fiverr ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment