Oct 1, 2012

I've published another book

I'm still writing my next book. I have writer's block and am struggling. Meanwhile, 2 weeks' ago I suddenly remembered that 9 years ago when my daughter was 3, I made her a little book with photographs of her making breakfast. I wondered about publishing it on Amazon for about an hour, and then started working on it.

It took two whole weeks (which seemed like forever) but this morning it went live on both Kindle and as a print book. I've put it free for the next 5 days in the Kindle version and I woke up this morning to discover 20 people had already downloaded it for free.

So, if you are reading this blog post the day it's written, you can go to Amazon and get the Kindle version for free. Of course 4 or 5 star reviews of the book are greatly appreciated!

 Here's the book:


Joanna Makes Breakfast




Also, for this week only, I have put the following book for free on Kindle download

Make Money Online with HubPages

No comments:

Post a Comment