Oct 7, 2012
Method for Building a Profitable Website
Many people have their formula for building a profitable website, and I'd like to share with you mine.
1. Find a good niche
2. Build a website with 20 pages of good content, that's about 20 x 500 words, or 10,000 words total.
3. Make sure the products you advertise are relevant to the content.
4. Write 5 articles on free sites with revenue share (HubPages, Squidoo, etc) advertising your website
5. Write 10 articles on article directories (eZine, goarticles, etc) linking to the articles in #4 (not to the original website).
6. Add new content regularly, check the links always work.