May 1, 2012

I'm on a roll...

In November 2011 I realized it was my highest earning month ever. Then December beat that, January beat that, February beat that, March beat that. And April was my best month ever.

While the amounts aren't anything high, the trend is great. I do a little here, a little there, every day. And the figures are gradually going up. It's a healthy trend and I'm happy about it.

Having written a book about getting rid of clutter, and then spent most of March getting the book into print, my house got really messy. My hubby requested that I declutter the house before writing another book on decluttering. I did, I got rid of most of the books in the house and wrote about it here Getting Rid of a Lot of Books

As far as Google Adsense is concerned, these were my top 3 for April:

WebAnswers.com
InfoBarrel
Best-Reviewer

And Amazon Associates was $170, and that's my highest ever.

My goal for May is to write another book about clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment